Ivy & Wood Kakadu Plum and Cucumber Candle
Ivy & Wood candles are hand poured using natural coconut soy wax and cotton wicks. They use high quality fragrance oils in a wide variety of delicious scents.
A stunning fresh and herbaceous scent, with notes of fir needle, a twist of orange and natural leafy greens. Add vanilla and blood plum on top of the spicy base of musk and fresh cucumber.
The Australiana Collection celebrates our stunning, unique native flora and fauna and features illustrations by talented local Brisbane artist, Melanie Kilby.
Comes packaged in a beautiful box, perfect for gifting! Ivy & Wood packaging is designed and printed in Brisbane and is fully recyclable.
The handy lid prevents dust collecting in the wax when not in use. Once your candle is finished you can simply wash out with hot soapy water and reuse the jar.
Burn Time : Over 45 hours
Fabrication: Soy Candle - Kakadu Plum | Cucumber | Fir Needle | Blood Plum
Dimensions: 8cm W x 8cm D x 11.5cm H
Candle Care and Safety
- Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle (yes - every time)
- Burn for long enough that the melted wax pool reaches all the way to the edge (1-2 hours)
- Do not burn for more than four hours at a time
- Keep candle free of foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings
- Never burn on or near anything that could catch fire
- Never burn while unattended
- Keep out of reach of children and pets